Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Friday 30 June 2017

Garrison Saitic Egyptians DBA I/53 finished

Short digression from the Persians, normal service being resumed.


General, 1xHCh

1x2LH - my anticipated major use for this figure in future (sans plume) will be as Parthians

6x4Sp - Greek GC3 on base and with head swap

2x4Bw using my 'Universal Archer)

 2x2Ps - the spearman is simply the Nubian auxiliary PEA6 with a new left arm and quiver.

And just to show I'm back on target, GC5 on bases and serving as Late Achaemenid mercenary Greeks

Hoping the spam issue is sorted I'm taking out the moderation requirement - but in future I will automatically delete ANY anonymous post - though to be fair this lot were by someone known to me and wasn't an attempt to fool me - he has used his name in the 200+ emails we have exchanged since November!

1 comment: