Assyrian army

Assyrian army

Monday 16 February 2015

Alternative Armies 15mm Faerie People

I don't usually buy ready painted armies, sometimes though - back in the days when Iwas trying out 15mm I thought I'd get a HoTT as well as all the others. Rather than paint one I decided to get a ready painted Alternative Armies Faerie People army.
 I think it proved to be a good buy - excellent figures, well painted.
 The army is as described on the box. By the time it arrived I was 'off' 15mm, the experiment had ended, so they've never actually fought any battles.

 The Elf Queen is one of my favourite figures from the set.

 But the eagles seem to be the most effective paint job.

Not really sure about Pixie Lurkers though!

Alternative Armies are still around though, sadly, I couldn't find the Faerie People on their site.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words about our miniatures and our pro-painted army packs. All of Alternative Armies 15mm scale miniatures have now been for several years on our sister website www.15mm.co.uk. We are now bigger than we were. You can see all of the HOTT on this page: http://www.15mm.co.uk/collections/hott-2nd-edition-24ap-armies

    Best Regards,

    Gavin Syme (GBS)
    Creative Manager of Alternative Armies

    ReplyDelete